We are excited that you are considering studying at the Footsteps of Jesus Seminary & Bible Academy.
How to apply for one of the graduate degree programs at FoJS&BA.
Here you will find a list of the items required to complete your application for the various degrees. We are eager to help you with any questions you may have about studying at FoJS&BA, or about your application. Here’s how to connect with
us: Admissions Office
To: Eric Gagnon
CP 12074, PO DE l’HÔPITAL
GATINEAU, QC J8T 0C3
All right, let’s get started
Our courses are available to everyone who meets our entrance requirements. All our courses require comprehensive study and self-discipline. Our Seminary is an online
institution offering distance learning to students in many nations around the world.
Our mission at Footsteps of Jesus and Bible Academy is to raise up leaders who will minister to all nations. Our programs have the highest curriculum standards within the framework of Spirit-anointed authority. We prepare Christian leaders for Christian service.
All degrees at The Seminary are earned degrees. This is achieved through mandatory courses work that must be completed.
To each one of us, grace has been given as Christ apportioned it. This is why it says:
“When he ascended on high, he took many captives and gave gifts to his people.”
He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe. So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. From him, the whole body joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.~Ephesians 4
Done by a private, voluntary, non-governmental peer-review process that reviews the educational quality of an institution or program. The accreditation is the primary means of assuring educational quality. Accreditation status confirms that an institution has voluntarily undergone a comprehensive self-study and peer examination that demonstrates the institution meets standards of accreditation
We prepare our students for secular work or denominational service. We will seek to provide a sound theological standing from which our students may fulfill their divine
purpose and calling.
Our courses meet the requirements established by many private, independent, and professional associations. Various regionally or nationally accredited Christian
Universities, colleges and seminaries throughout the world may accept credits and degrees from FoJSBC.
- No student has to wait for a semester to start with studies. Different people study at different paces which means a student can now determine and maintain his or her own pace.
- Students can register any time of the year as and when it suits the student best in terms of own circumstances, whether it be available funds, job requirements or any
Our online learning programs serve students who cannot attend any campus, who are unable to attend a Bible college in their city.
Our online education brings the Seminary with all its resources right into your home which you can access at any time of your choosing.
Advantages of online learning:
- Flexibility – You can access your course materials at any time of the day and night and from anywhere in the world, as long as you have Internet access and a computer or similar device that has Internet accessibility.
- Convenience – Campus classes are rigid whereas online study can be scheduled around work and family as long as you are disciplined and put in the necessary hours of work required for the online classes.
- Access to instructors – you can email your instructor at any time with any question and have your questions answered promptly. You are the only person competing for the instructor’s attention.
- Cost saving – Studying online will save you time and money by eliminating the need to travel to and from campus. The campus is right where you happen to be at any time.
- Access to the world – Every quality resource that you may need to help you complete your classes is available on the Internet. The Internet can take you to far-flung places across the globe and connect you with unique pieces of information that may not be accessible in the traditional on-campus environment.
- Global reach – Online study will place you in contact with other students from all over the world from different cultures which will give you an insight into other worldviews, which will allow help with your personal growth
Students who have completed a Bachelor Degree can apply to be ordained by FoJBA from RTTM. They will have to complete four courses (Free)
Advantages of been a minister
- association of other like-minded Spirit-anointed leaders
- licensing, ordination and certification
- a commitment to anointed living
- job placement in our own ministry
Conditions, information and process:
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Have earned a high school diploma.
- Be an EMMI member. ($21,00/Year)
- Submit an application form through the mail or email. You are to submit the following with the application form: a signed copy of your Statement of Faith and Non-
Hatred Pledge, your resume, and a paper about your spiritual journey and call to ministry.
- Pay all academic and non-academic fees.
- The application fee must be paid upon submitting an application for admission.
- We do not accept credit card payments for tuition directly, only through our third party service providers PayPal. We will not be responsible for any fees incurred for
payments or returns.
- The name that appears on your buyer’s bank statements is: PAYPAL*ERICMICHELM
- Paying by Internet banking is the most convenient method of payment. Allow two to three business days for the payment to be posted to your FoJBA student account.
- Payment for all purchase orders must be received in full before starting a course.
- Donate to the non-refundable application fees. The cost of books and mailing documents are not included
- Paying your admission fees tells us that you’ve accepted our offer.
- A photo
- Application for Admission Form
- A statement about the Call and an autobiography
- Statement of Ministry Experience
- Church Endorsement Form (only if you are already working for EMMI.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Prerequisites: You are not permitted to register for a course that has a prerequisite if you have not completed that prerequisite. If you have received authorization from an academic adviser to register for a course without the stated prerequisite, the adviser must enter a waiver that will permit you access to the course
- Independent students: If you wish to register for courses where the prerequisite was completed elsewhere, you must complete a “Prerequisite Waiver Form” and receive approval prior to registering. This form is available by contacting us.
- Independent students interested in applying to a degree and/or taking courses need to meet the admissions criteria and fees.
- Request student application form via email
- We like to be able to see you on Facebook, or Tweeter or Google Plus or via your profile filled up at Workplace.
- We review all admission upon receipt when all steps are completed you will be able to start the studies that we provided you:
- Successfully complete all required courses before register for a higher grade/diplomat.
- FoJBA provides a certificate of completion for each course participants complete.
- You are responsible for the completeness and correctness of your course selection and registration.
- You cannot have a financial hold because you need to cover all your fees before starting any course.
- Classes can only be swapped only before a class is started, meaning you did receive all materials for the class/course.
- If you are enrolled in any course you will not have access to swap courses if you have all the materials for the course.
- .FoJBA reserves the right to cancel any course because of events beyond FoJSBA’s control. In the unlikely event of cancellation, registrants will be notified and offered the option to switch to a different course or receive a full refund.
- Your FoJBA email ID is your new email applicant and login password. You will use that email for identification and access all Bible Academy sites and communicate with us. It allows you to enroll for classes, and it is your official FoJBA email account – all FoJBA-related email are sent there. It allows you access to campus labs, wireless, email, calendaring, file storage, FoJBA library services, web publishing facilities, and e-learning apps, as well as the Student Information System for enrolling in your courses and receiving your grades.
- When can I activate my email ID? After you pay your admission confirmation deposit, you’ll receive an email about your email ID from our information technology department. Once you’ve received the email about your email ID: Follow the instructions in the email to activate your email ID. Once your account has been activated,
you should use your new permanent email ID when you log in to all your involvement at EMMI
- Haven’t received the email? If you have been admitted and accepted your ID may not be activated right away. Please check your email again later.
- Check your FoJBA email often
- Log into your FoJBA email at bible-academy.org and often verify your email. Notices from your professors, classes, and the seminary administration are sent only to your FoJBA email address.
- We are committed to helping you throughout your graduate program. If you have a question that is not answered, please email
- FoJBA is always looking to improve its programs and welcomes feedback. If you would like to provide feedback or file a complaint regarding a FoJBA online program, please email to the Seminary. Grievances are taken very seriously and will be addressed in a timely and thoughtful manner.
- FoJS&BA reserves the right to require any student to submit proof of adequate English skills before admission regardless of educational background, citizenship status, country of origin.
Unfortunately, we do not offer any seminary programs in French even if you live in Quebec or any other French countries).
Prerequisites for courses and diplomas see chart flow
Complete the waiver statement on the Confidential Personal and Pastoral Reference forms and forward them to the referees. For Christian Studies degree at the Ordination Program, one of the personal references is to be completed by a mature Christian, not a family member, who has known you well for more than a year and the other should be a Christian leader (elder, youth leader) in your church. Supply each referee with a stamped envelope marked “Confidential” and addressed to the Registrar’s Office. All official transcripts from high school, GED and any post-secondary institutions attended must be sent directly to the Registrar’s Office.
Nota Bene: The application will be processed after all materials have been received. Once the application file is complete, the Admissions Committee will review it and notify you of their decision in writing by email. Applicants will be updated periodically on the status of their file. Please check with the Admissions office to find out what
documents are still outstanding.
- Students can start studying at any time during the year and can graduate as soon as they have completed their study program. Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees will be forwarded to students on completion of their studies.
- Possibility to have a grade presentation for the ones who can be present in our province of Quebec or Ontario
Cost and other fees
The condition number 3 is you need to be a member:
This donation is for anyone who is Christian and like to be part of a Churches Association
Membership fees for an individual (Donation of 21.00 $ CAD)