ericmichelministries.com keeps data of our members only, information needed for the management and function of our organization. When you subscribe to our newsletter or register your church on our
directory, you will be asked to provide certain information such as: your name, email, contact information regarding your church, and information to setup a user login account. By providing
When you subscribe to our email list, we will store your data in order to deliver email communications. If a user chooses to share our email with a friend they may forward the communication and
we will not collect any information. Only if an individual subscribes to our services will information be collected.
European and other user/member must Consent to give explicitly and freely your information
Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union
- The first title (Dignity) guarantees the right to life and prohibits torture, slavery, the death penalty, eugenic practices and human cloning. Its provisions are mostly based on the ECHR, although
- The second title (Freedoms) covers liberty, personal integrity, privacy, protection of personal data, marriage, thought, religion, expression, assembly, education, work, property and asylum.
- The third title (Equality) covers equality before the law, prohibition of all discrimination including on basis of disability, age and sexual orientation, cultural, religious and linguistic diversity, the
- The fourth title (Solidarity) covers social and workers’ rights including the right to fair working conditions, protection against unjustified dismissal, and access to health care, social and housing
- The fifth title (Citizen’s Rights) covers the rights of the EU citizens such as the right to vote in election to the European Parliament and to move freely within the EU. It also includes several
administrative rights such as a right to good administration, to access documents and to petition the European Parliament.
- The sixth title (Justice) covers justice issues such as the right to an effective remedy, a fair trial, to the presumption of innocence, the principle of legality, non-retrospectively and double
- The seventh title (General Provisions) concerns the interpretation and application of the Charter. These issues are dealt with above