Welcome to EMMI, a faith-based seminar with the Footsteps of Jesus Seminary and Harvestime Bible Academy under Research, Theology and Teaching Ministry and supervised by the Interdenominational Assembly of Churches (IAoC).
Our role as a virtual seminar is to educate students. EMMI is committed to offering a rigorous academic experience. We challenge our students to work hard as they develop knowledge, skills, and critical thinking has they embrace a Christian education.
What makes EMMI a Christian seminar?
The answer is the Gospel of Christ. Our seminar is founded on God’s message of redemption and purpose in His Son. Our task is teaching the Bible, the life of Christ, and the story of God. Prayer, faith, compassion, worship, and personal devotions fit hand in all parts of learning. EMMI Seminary and Bible Academy is a beautiful place for students to receive excellent learning where we seek the Truth.
Great courses contain brilliant modules. We offer various courses, including a Certificate in Christian Ministry. We also have individual module courses available like an
introduction to the first Christians.
RTTM seeks to serve Christ by providing virtual classes and mentoring opportunities designed to help everyone grow and mature in Christ. Everyone will benefit from a profound look into the foundations of Christianity as we explore the Scriptures, the nature of His Kingdom, the history of EMMI, Our Mission. All followers of Christ will provide classes that will meet your needs and challenge you to grow in the spiritual world.
The Certificate in Ministry program is specifically to train the next generation of lay and volunteer servants and leaders for EMMI. The program consists of a series of courses and guided religious experience, which can be completed in 5 years. We are sure that those who complete this program will be enriched and equipped to serve Christ more effectively.
At the RTTM Footsteps of Jesus Seminary and Canadian Harvestime Bible Academy, we strive to prepared Christ servant, who embraces Christ’s call and transforms the world through the study and application of God’s Word.
We strive to develop each student to the fullest potential through challenging course work, with a select group of Christian teachers. Students who attend RTTM will be encouraged to become a successful Christ-centered apostle.
Statement of Faith.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ,
- His Resurrection
- His Ascension to the right hand of God
- His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone are we saved.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, helping Christian to live a godly life.
The Gap Between
Science and Spirituality
We are a private Christian school, located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
The Seminary is an interdenominational online school, our religious teachings is based in Protestant theology.
The Bible Academy was founded in 1978/79 and the Seminary in 2014 by the Rt. Rev Eric and the Rt. Rev. Marie.
We are leasing our facilities at 78 George Street Ottawa, the teaching are in a Christ-centered environment and we are:
“Implementing Team Impact Christian University Curriculum”
Our graduates fill responsible positions as they make significant contributions to the society in which we live.
All students are involved with the Chaplaincy Ministry Services.
A seminary is an educational institution for educating students called seminarians in theology, generally to prepare them for ordination as clergy or for ministry. The English word is taken from the Latin seminarium
- You have received God’s calling.
- We are here to help with your ordination, training and ministerial needs. It’s a blessing opportunity.
- This site is God’s work let us know if there a way that we can help you!
- We entered the ministry in 1987, as a small researcher group in Hull, Quebec.
- With the Lord’s help we have honed that ministry to a better use of his spiritual gifts and through the years
- We became a Non-Denominational Christian Seminary under the umbrella of the IAoC, and
- we understand very well of this calling.
Canadian Harvestime Bible Academy & Seminary Continuing Education (CHBASCE) is communities of people who worship Christ and want to spread is words in our country
and the world.
We believe in the Bible and we strive to live out our faith together. Our ministries reflects diverse gathering of people from all stages of life and spiritual development. We are not committed to just one race, age group, or demographic; we want to reach every person with the Gospel. The Gospel is the good news that Jesus lived and died to give us life forever.
CHBASCE is a assembly of interdenominational churches that offers many opportunities for people to grow in their relationship with Christ
since 2017. Our Ministry that loves people and wants to feed them from God’s Word, challenge them, and invite them to use their gifts to serve Christ with us.
CHBASCE under Research, Theology and Teaching Ministry and New Hope Ministry and Missions provide an online Christian Study for future ministers in the Christian Faith specializing and fully accredited graduate programs in Theology. It’s an online studies programs or small classes programs, it attracts students around the world who want to be serving as minister in our HBASC family of churches. If you have a desire to learn our traditions we invites you to join us.
We offer a course of education leading to ordination as a Christian minister. We are a religious organization with the right to ordain ministers and thus qualify them as ordained ministers: to officiate at weddings, baptisms, funerals, Holy Communion, and Worship Ceremonies. Men and women who complete the course and meet all the requirements upon their request, may be ordained in the context of a worship with hand imposition in front of witnesses. We also train lay people for ministry and lay who just want to learn more about our Christian faith via the Bible Academy and Seminary.
- Bachelor Degree in Theology
- Bachelor Degree in Ministry
- Bachelor Degree in Prophetic Ministry
- Bachelor Degree in Apostolic Ministry
- Bachelor Degree in Christian Counseling
- Bachelor Degree in Christian Education
- Bachelor Degree in Christian Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor Degree in Ministry Honors
- Master’s Degree in Theology
- Master’s Degree in Ministry
- Master’s Degree in Prophetic Ministry
- Master’s Degree in Apostolic Ministry
- Master’s Degree in Christian Counseling
- Master’s Degree in Christian Education
- Master’s Degree in Christian Entrepreneurship
- Master’s Degree in Christian Leadership
- Master’s Degree in Christian Business Administration
- Doctor of Ministry Degree
- Doctor of Christian Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy in Religious Studies