The Discipline what you can find on this section:
- What is Eric Michel Ministries International?
- Is the congregation depend on a higher authority?
- About us, who we are
- Our Goals
- What is the Chaplaincy
- Our Government
- Our Ministries
- Who are the management, staff and founders
Rev. Eric Michel is a Christian and ordained on Dec 7 in 1988, born in Hull Quebec, father and grand-father, French living with his spouse, the Rev. Marie from Nova Scotia.
Eric Michel’s faith is less fundamental and more open to diverging concepts being incorporated into our daily religious practice, and that’s the “why” that we are nonconforming.
Eric Michel Ministries International provides religious services, weddings, etc.
Our main tools are our Chaplaincy and the Seminary.
Where to find:
- What is the Code of Ethics?
- How to Find us or Contact us?
- What is harmony?
Do You have church activities?
- Canon 000.1.13 All members and clergy of EMMI are bound by these Canons and code of conduct
- Canon 010.5 Removal of Membership
- Canon 010.5.1 A member who has not participated
- Canon 010.5.2 Members may terminate their membership
- Canon 010.5.3 Membership shall be reviewed at least annually
- Canon 010.5.4 The Board of Elders shall remove a person
- Canon 010.5.5 A member who for one year is voluntarily absent
- Canon 13.0.10 The Chaplaincy has several codes of conduct
- Canon 13.0.12 Proceedings of the House regarding the discipline of the clergy shall usually be public
- Canon 13.0.13 If the behaviour of any member of clergy gives rise to concern
- Canon 13.0.14 If a member of the clergy is accused of misconduct
- Canon 220.127.116.11. A formal hearing before the House of Bishops
- Canon 18.104.22.168. The House will appoint a Prosecutor to represent the complainant(s)
- Canon 22.214.171.124. The House will consider the evidence and representations made to it
- Canon 13.0.15 An appeal against a ruling of the House of Bishops may be made to the Archbishop
- Canon 014.8 MEMBERSHIP Resignation/Dismissal/Disciplinary Action