A Worldwide Association of Churches and Missionaries
Please note this site is built for a computer with a large screen, pages are not viewed the same way on cellular or tablet.
GROWING TOGETHER LOCALLY
We welcome you to the churches association who are in partnership with the Interdenominational Assembly of Churches Ministry, a Bible-believing Christian Church association with its foundation rooted on the word of God.
To Christian Corporation under the light of the Holy Spirit, we invite you to join us around the world, to help the ministries making a transformation in your communities. This site is to give information for an association between churches or Christian Corporations
We are offering to local Christian organization the possibility to be an affiliate or associate member of our association. If you are interested to work in partnership with us please view the modality.
You can join us in 3 ways as:
- Affiliated or
- Associated with a church or a Christian organization
- Or at last as a pastor or a ministry leader
Associate or Affiliate which one we should choose?
N.B.: The word church in here designate a religious corporation
The terms associated is used to describe a church partnership where EMMI doesn’t have any vote of the associate church administrative board. The associate church has a vote in EMMI administrative board as one church = one vote.
- An associate Church is an alliance between two or more churches to reach a common goal (or goals), or share a common interest and use the same resource to achieve it. We maintain a standard and protect the interests of our members. In other words, it is an alliance referring to an agreement between two or more Churches, made in order to merge efforts, advance common goals and secure common interests.
- An affiliate is a partnership whose parent is EMMI. Consequently, EMMI has a minimum of 51% of the vote of that church administrative board. The affiliate church members have a maximum of 3 representatives in EMMI administrative board and as three votes. NB: REM founder of the EMMI (or delegate) have a veto right on decisions of the administration board.
An affiliate Churches carries EMMI Logo and name and govern as a division of EMMI. An affiliate Church representative is a member of the Symposium who is a body of people summoned, elected, appointed or convened to serve in an advisory, consultative, administrative or legislative capacity.
Your church or Christian corporation may be own by EMMI and is considered as our church plant in your area. (This do not apply to our churches members of 2017-2018)
All must agree to:
We are an interdenominational Christian Assembly of Churches, for this reason, our ministers may vary about temporal and spiritual doctrines
- We believe that all 66 books of the Bible are the only inspired word of God called scripture. We do not acknowledge the Book of Mormon, Jehovah Witness and any Secret Societies or anything of the like to be inspired scripture (Tim. 3:16).
- We believe that God is one, but reveals Himself through the persons of the Trinity as The Father, The Son as Christ, and The Holy Spirit. (1 Cor. 8:6 6:44; Rom. 1:7; Isa. 9:6; Jn. 1:1 Acts 5:3; Heb 9:14; Jn. 4:24).
- We believe that God is the creator of all things, is all-powerful, all-knowing, and in control to do as He wills (Acts 14:15; Jer. 32:17; Eph. 3:20; Psa.139:1-4; 1 Sam.2:6-9; Psa. 24:1).
- We believe that salvation is in none other than through the name, person, resurrection, work, and grace of Jesus Christ (Jn. 14:6; Jn. 3:16; Jn. 10:17-18; Rom. 1:4; Rom.5:8).
- We believe in the water baptism of believers in Christ (Mat. 28:19; Acts 2:38-41).
- We believe in the observance of communion as a means to remember our Lord (1 Cor. 11:24).
- We believe that Christ is the Head of the church, which should be governed by Him (Eph.5:23).
- God’s calling of both men and women to ordained ministry (Mat. 28:18-20; Acts 2:17; Gal. 3:28).
- The independence of ministers so that they may follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in the direction and government of their ministries (Act. 8:29; 10:19; 11:12; 13:2-4; 16:6-7; 20:22, 21:4).
- The fellowship among ministers for the sake of strength, encouragement, edification, prayer, and support (Rom.14:19; 1 Thes. 5:11; Eph. 2:21-22; Php. 4:8).
The condition for membership association of churches and para-churches is the acceptance of an agreement to abide by the agreed, which appear below:
The Interdenominational Assembly of Churches leaves to its members, freedom in the interpretation of creeds, scriptures and tradition, and of its liturgy and doctrine.
While it may present certain doctrinal statements to its members, it does not exact from them acceptance of any dogmatic standards.
Some of the Benefices:
G Suite for harvestime Bible Academy all members with an email ending by @bible-academy.org for all symposium members, @ericmichel.blog for all affiliates and @iaoc.church for admins.
G Suite is a brand of cloud computing, productivity and collaboration tools, software and products developed by Google, first launched on August 28, 2006, as “Google Apps for Your Domain http://www.bible-academy.org”. G Suite comprises Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, and Google+ for communication; Drive for storage; Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and Sites for collaboration; and, depending on the plan, an Admin panel and Vault for managing users and the services. It also includes the digital interactive whiteboard Jamboard and the app development platform App Maker.
While these services are free to use for consumers, G Suite adds enterprise features such as custom email addresses at a domain (@bible-academy.org), option for limited cloud storage, additional administrative tools and advanced settings, as well as 24/7 phone and email support.
Being based in Google’s data centers, data and information are saved instantly and then synchronized to other data centers for backup purposes. Unlike the free, consumer-facing services, G Suite users do not see advertisements while using the services, and information and data in G Suite accounts do not get used for advertisement purposes. Furthermore, G Suite administrators can fine-tune security and privacy settings.
Office 365 Online
Office 365 for all Interdenominational Assembly of Churches Administrators
OFFICE 365 ONLINE*
“Used with permission from Microsoft.”
Office 365 Online is an online office suite offered by Microsoft, which allows users to create and edit files using lightweight Microsoft Office Web Apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. The offering also includes Outlook.com, People, Calendar and OneDrive, all of which are accessible from a unified app switcher. Users can install the on-premises version of this service, called Office Web Apps Server, in private clouds in conjunction with SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Lync Server.
Office 365 Online can open and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations in Office Open XML formats on the web. Starting in July 2013, they can render PDF documents or convert them to Microsoft Word documents, although the formatting of the document may deviate from the original. Since November 2013, the apps have supported real-time co-authoring and autosave Word files.
Your email must finish by @f-o-j.ca
Workplace by Facebook
Need to know that all data from G Suite are synchronized with Workplace, so your email ending by @bible-academy.org is the same ID to log in Workplace
The workplace is an enterprise connectivity platform developed by Facebook, Inc. It uses familiar tools like groups, instant messaging and News Feed to transform teamwork, communications, and culture.
News Feed: The News Feed is a scrolling stream of posts that use Facebook’s machine learning algorithms to keep people up to date with relevant company announcements.
They are set up mainly in all Main Groups like General, Districts, Bible Studies and Dominations.
Groups: Groups are shared collaboration spaces where people can upload documents, leave comments, manage projects, and get work done with colleagues.
As per Feb 2019, we have 66 groups: 65 by the associations and 1 by a user.
Multi-Company Collaboration: Workplace enables people to collaborate with external teams, partners or suppliers from within their Workplace account using secure and private groups, chats, and video calls.
Workplace Chat: Workplace Chat is an instant messaging tool that allows text, voice calls or video conferencing with up to 50 colleagues.
Live Video: Live Video enables users to broadcast live directly from their mobile and receive real-time feedback in the form of comments and reactions.
Auto Translate: Auto Translate uses the same machine learning technology that serves up 4.5 billion translations every day on Facebook to provide one-click translations in 46 languages.
People Directory: Find colleagues, build connections, and collaborate more effectively with a searchable database of profiles customized to individual organizations.
Integration: File Sharing with Google Drive, SurveyMonkey and File Sharing with OneDrive.
As per Feb 2019, we have 84 users, most of them are Church Executive Directors, Harvestime Bible Academy Students and the supporting staff.
All our sites provide a variety of information pertaining to Ministries that should not be viewed as legal advice. Users agree to hold this organization harmless from any outcomes experienced. The EMMI Interdenominational Assembly of Churches is a Canadian registered Non-for-profit organization.
All rights reserved. Copyright © 1978-2019
We make no warranties for our services, expressed, implied, etc.
* This image is a copyrighted screenshot of a commercially released computer software product of Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Corporation has allowed screenshots of its commercially released computer software products to be used in advertising, documentation, educational materials, videos and websites as long as they are not obscene or pornographic, are not disparaging, defamatory, or libellous to Microsoft, and are not digitally altered (except for being resized) Screenshots of the four main Office Online applications, as they appeared Clockwise from top left, the applications featured are Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint. The apps are being used as per their intentional uses in each of the screenshots, rather than the default starting screens, to illustrate the uses of each of the applications. Each screenshot is accompanied by each of their respective icons, as they would appear on office.com. Used with permission from Microsoft. Source Screenshots created and uploaded by Philip Terry Graham. Various free-use logos, graphics, and photographs in these screenshots are sourced from Wikimedia Commons. They are as follows Office logos Words screenshot Excel screenshot PowerPoint screenshot OneNote screenshot Date 26 September 2018 Author Microsoft Corporation Portion used Full screenshots of the software. Office Online and all its screenshots are properties of Microsoft Corporation "Used with permission from Microsoft." for NFP School Bible Teaching and NFP Assocciation of Churches. Our ID: associationiaoc.onmicrosoft.com