Improving our lives, our education, our health, welfare and our environment
Supporting the community experience relational, emotional and spiritual growth, helping them in their day to day needs.
- To meet the needs and challenges of the community
- To make the most efficient use of resources available
- To provide quality caring, effective, efficient, professional religious
- To serve as a consultant regarding religious services and other issues
- To be instruments of God’s love, care and peace
- To respect the values of every person
- To promote equality and justice.
- To treat others as we want to be treated
- Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are toward the Omega Point ~ Heb 13:16
- Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure
you use it will be measured back to you~ Luc 6:38